Subscribe to newsletters
Email:
free delivery on all orders over 200 pound within uk mainland price match guarantee - find the same product anywhere else online and we'll match it free trainers - spend over 200 pounds and get a free pair of Saucony his or hers trainers

FAQs

Who is Home Fitness Direct?
Home Fitness Direct is the consumer division of Physique Sports Limited who are the largest distributor of exercise and fitness equipment in the UK. We have our head office in Colne, Lancashire and over 85,000 sq foot of warehousing.

As a company we supply most of the major leisure club groups including David Lloyd, Fitness First, Esporta etc. We also supply many local authorities and major hotel groups. We have our own delivery teams as well as a subsidiary company that carries out all our service and maintenance throughout the UK.

What methods of payment do you accept?
We take the following major credit and debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Switch, Delta. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheques, cash or postal orders on this web site. You can also place your order over the phone by calling the number at the top of the screen.

How do I contact my local Home Fitness Direct store?
We are primarily an online business, but we welcome visitors to our Colne store: Home Fitness Direct, Vivary Mill, Barrowford Road, Colne, Lancashire BB8 9AJ

Delivery Information and Charges
Each individual item is clearly marked if a charge applies for the delivery.

Installation is an optional extra and is available on some items, the price is clearly detailed on the product page and the shopping cart page.

Will all my products be delivered together?

We will try and deliver all similar items together. If you have ordered more than one item, they will normally be delivered together in one box, unless they are too bulky or too heavy in which case they will be delivered in separate boxes, but should still usually arrive on the same day.
How long will my delivery take?

All efforts are made to deliver your item within 14 days whenever possible, however, please allow 28 days. Please feel free to contact us at any stage and we will do our best to get an updated delivery schedule for you.

My purchase is a gift for someone else can I send it directly to their house? 

Yes. Delivery must be to an address on the United Kingdom mainland. All deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox). Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.

Can I have a product delivered outside the UK?
Currently our prices include delivery to UK mainland. Customers outside of UK mainland need to contact our sales team on 0844 7701864 or via email at sales@homefitnessdirect.co.uk giving your full delivery details including post codes. We will then provide an individual costs for that particular item.

What if I need additional delivery information?

For full details of delivery please contact our customer service team on 0844 7701864 or email our customer service team via the contact form. Because of the nature and size differential of our goods we use different delivery services for different items.

How do I get my receipt?
You will be sent a confirmation email receipt upon ordering on the site. You can also view your receipt via your account section on the website.

The receipt will contain an order number which will be required if you want to return any items that you have purchased.

How do I cancel or return items I have purchased?
In accordance with the UK Distance Selling Regulation you may, within 7 days of receipt of the goods, return the goods, in the condition that they arrived, for a refund less costs associated with delivery.

Please see our Delivery and Returns information page for full details.

What information will Home Fitness Direct hold about me?
We take your privacy and information very seriously and any information we hold about you will be held securely. We don't hold credit card information and you can unsubscribe from any communications at any time by contacting us.

To see more information about personal information and security please view the Privacy page.

How do I change or add items to my order?
Any time prior to selecting 'Submit Order' on the Checkout page, you can modify the content(s) of your shopping basket. If you wish to buy more than one of a chosen product simply type the quantity required in the quantity box to the right of the product description.
To remove something from your basket click on the 'Remove Item' button next to the appropriate item in your shopping basket and it will be immediately removed.
You can continue shopping at any time by choosing a department from the left-hand menu and continue browsing as before.
Once you have completed the order (i.e you have selected 'Submit Order') your account is secure. At this point you are unable to change your order online. If there is a problem and amendments need to be made please contact our Customer Services team on 0844 7701864.

How do I check the progress of my order?
You can check the progress of your order contacting our customer service team on 0844 7701864 or email our customer service team by clicking here. If you have created an account when placing your order you can also view the current order status by logging into your account and clicking on the order to view the status.

What happens if you are out of stock of an item?
In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of an item that you have ordered we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to suggest an alternative item.

I need an item to go upstairs, will your delivery people take it there for me?

Our standard delivery is to a ground floor room of your choice. If something is needed upstairs please inform us when you make your order. Please also advise of any obstacles we may encounter that will make delivery of a heavy item difficult.

What happens if the item I ordered arrives faulty or develops a fault?

If an item arrives faulty, simply advise us as soon as possible and we will either replace the item or send an engineer to fix the problem.
The above applies if the item becomes faulty during the warranty period.

For any smaller items such as monitors we may ask you to return the item to us, in this event, we will cover all postage costs.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.